And what would 200 years of Pride and Prejudice be without a caption contest? Of course I had to hold a caption contest!
- To submit a caption, leave a comment with the caption in it and what character you would want on the winner's button if you win (if you leave it blank, I will pick).
- You can comment up to three captions.
- Keep the captions clean and family friendly.
- I will accept captions until January 25th at 11:55 PM Central Time. The next day, I will put up a poll and a post with the captions. You then vote in that poll which will end on January 27th.
- The winner will be announced on January 28th.
Here is the picture that needs a hilarious caption:
Here's a little hint to get your started: you can post a caption that references another film, TV show, etc. It does not need to be period drama related. Or the caption could be completely original. Your choice!
Good Luck, everyone!