To start off Period Drama Fashion Week, I have here a little tag about period drama fashions.
- Which costume in all the period dramas you've seen is your favorite (list up to three)?
- Which period drama costume vexes you the most (list up to three)?
- Which period drama hat or bonnet do you like the best?
- What costume would you wear today if we could wear period drama fashions in this day and age?
- Do you notice historical inaccuracies in the period dramas you watch or do you just ignore them for the most part?
- Pick a period drama character. If you were designing their costumes for a new adaptation (or a new episode), how would you go about designing their costumes?
- What's your favorite fashion era? Why?
- Which period drama has the best costuming? The not-so-great costuming?