Thursday, November 1, 2012

404 Error and Period Dramas

We've all seen it: Error 404: Page Not Found!

As you may or may not know, I'm studying computer science in school. My particularly favorite class is Web Development. A little while ago, the 404 Error (Page Not Found) came up in class. One of the things you can do is customize the 404 Error in your website. Today, I had a brilliant idea: what if I combined the 404 Error and Period Dramas? So, with a little help from Photoshop and the internet, here's what I came up with.


 The Scarlet Pimpernel Poem

The Scarlet Pimpernel on Not Finding the Page

Little Dorrit Circumlocution Office

Sense and Sensibility -- There is Nothing Lost

Sense and Sensibility -- If only...

Emma -- Imperative Business


 God Bless,
God Bless, Miss Elizabeth Bennet

2 comments:

  1. This is too funny! You really ought to implement these! Then I would be happy not to find the page. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these there so fun and i wonder if its bad that i'm 18 and have seen all of those movies and recognize them from the pictures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Elegance of Fashion. If you wish to leave a comment, please do. I ask that you refrain from bad language and are polite and constructive. If you are posing under "Anonymous", if you could leave a name, that would be great! I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem family unfriendly.

Thank you very much and please come again.