For Period Drama Fashion Week, let's have a little fashion game. In this game, there will be a screenshot of different fashion articles or segments of the fashion articles from different period dramas. The object is to guess where that article of fashion belongs to. The top five winners will receive a winner's blog button (300 x 150) for their blog that they will receive within a week after Period Drama Fashion Week. Here are a couple of rules:
- Each question is worth two points. For each question, the answer should contain the character that is wearing the article of clothing and the period drama where it comes from.
- Submit your answers in the comments in this post. I will not publish your answers.
- When you submit your answers, at the bottom list the character from what period drama you would like to appear on your button (please include a year if there is more than one version), whether you would want your name/username or blog name on the button, and if you would like your button to be portrait (height is longer than width) or landscape (width is longer than height).
- You can only submit one set of answers. If you would like to break up the questions (such as work on 10 now, 10 later, etc.), you may do that. Any questions with no answer I will list out in the comments box for you to answer later.
- I know different costumes have been used in multiple period dramas, but the answer I'm looking for is the costume in the pictured period drama. Try looking at clues in the picture to figure out the period drama (lighting, hair color, accessories, etc.)
- Multiple pictures can belong to the same period drama.
- Have fun!