I was awarded the "I'm An Inspirational Blogger Award" by three bloggers! Thank you Miss Laurie from Old-Fashioned Charm, Miss Dashwood from Yet Another Period Drama Blog, and Abby from Newly Impassioned Soul.
1. Be sure to post the award on your blog, for all of your readers to admire!
2. You will need to link back to the person who nominated you!
3. Make sure you tell your readers 7 random facts about yourself!
4. Also mention your favourite hobby, colour and food!
5. Pass this award on to your 10 inspirational bloggers! (You can choose the person to nominated you!)
Got #1 done, since you all are reading this post :-D
I'll redo #2. Thanks Miss Laurie, Miss Dashwood, and Abby! Be sure to visit their blogs!
#3. 7 Random facts about myself! (With pictures)
2. I'm planning on double majoring in Computer Science and Accounting. I really enjoy helping people out with the computer, and to me Accounting is like a big puzzle that I enjoy doing.
3. I love historical fashion (as if you all couldn't tell!). I like to study it in my free time. I've studied fashions from 1700 to 1900, though I'm becoming more and more interested in Edwardian fashions. My favorite fashion era has to be the Regency Era!
4. I started to play the piano in January of this year. I'm currently trying to learn an easy version of Moonlight Sonata, but I also try to go into my Jane Austen music book and try to play some of the songs in there.
6. I taught myself how to sew, embroider, tat (a form of lace making; see picture to the right), cross-stitch, and some crocheting. For sewing, I watched my grandma sew one time when I was younger and I picked up on it quickly; so my mom bought me a kid's sewing craft book and I've been sewing ever since (though now I sew clothes and historical costumes instead of craft items). For embroidery, tatting, and crocheting, I just found books in Hobby Lobby or JoAnn Fabrics and taught myself through the books without observation.
7. When I do watch TV (which is getting less and less often now-a-days), I like to watch older shows. One of the shows I like to watch is Bonanza.
#4. Favorite Hobby, Color, and Food
Hobby - I have a number of hobbies, so I don't think I can pick just one. I'm just going to list my hobbies here:
*Reading ("I am not a great reader, and I have pleasure in many things." - Elizabeth Bennet)
Color - I really like Blue. It's a very mellow color and easy on the eyes. It's not wild, but mild.
Food - I really like half of the Bacon Turkey Bravo sandwich and a cup of French Onion soup from Panera! Mmmmmm!
Hey! Someone had the same idea as me!
#5. Nominate 10 Bloggers
Here we go: 10 Blogs to Nominate.
9. Story Girl